- 8 cups 1 1/2-inch cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons Villa Gabriella Organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce, such as Frank's RedHot
- 1-2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper
- Toss cauliflower, olive oil and salt in a large boil. Spread on the prepared baking sheet; reserve the boil. Roast the cauliflower until it's starting to soften and brown on the bottom, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine hot sauce, Sriracha to taste, butter and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add the roasted cauliflower and toss to coat. Return the cauliflower to the baking sheet and continue roasting until hot, about 5 minutes or more.
*Recipe adapted from eatingwell.com
Tried, Tasted & True!
At Villa Gabriella Organic our team tries & tastes every recipe we feature. While we love to share our family recipes & those of talented home cooks & chefs, sometimes we adapt them so they are even easier to make. As with our products, our goal is for you to have a healthy & delicious experience using Villa Gabriella recipes. So try them out in your kitchen, feel free to tweak them & please tell us what you think. We welcome your comments & feedback!
Grazie da Team VILLA GABRIELLA