No matter who you want to win at this year’s BIG GAME, enjoy this tasty and healthy vegetable dip. Easy to make ahead, our savory dip pairs perfectly with carrot, celery, green & red pepper or zucchini sticks. You can also serve with bread sticks or toasted pita triangles.
Makes 2 ½ cups
½ Cup of Villa Gabriella Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 ½ Tablespoons of Villa Gabriella Organic Balsamic Vinegar
1 Large ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and quartered
8 oz. Cream cheese, low fat or non-fat cream cheese can also be used
1-2 Garlic gloves minced
2 Tablespoons minced green onion or scallion, discarding green tops and stringy roots
2 Tablespoons minced fresh parsley
1 Tablespoon Dijon style mustard
1 ½ Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 Teaspoon sea salt
1 Teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1 Pinch of sugar
- Place Dijon mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, sea salt, pepper and sugar in a blender or food processor, blend until fully mixed.
- Slowly add olive oil in a fine stream into the mixture, allowing it to fully blend & soften.
- Add avocado, cream cheese, green onion and parsley to mixture, continue to blend, allowing it to emulsify until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Serve chilled in shot glasses with assorted vegetable sticks & enjoy!