Celebrate National Noodle Month with this easy, 5-ingredient, noodle dish. We bet you have all 5 ingredients in your kitchen right now!
- Villa Gabriella Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Noodles of your choice (I used garlic and basil linguine)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Salt & pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- Cut your cherry tomatoes in half and place on lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil on top, salt and pepper
- Roast tomatoes at 400 degrees for 10 minutes
- Once your pasta is cooked, toss with olive oil, pepper, and roasted cherry tomatoes (add protein if desired)
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese & enjoy!