Who doesn’t like potatoes? Using Villa Gabriella Organic 8 year aged Balsamic Vinegar di Modena & Villa Gabriella Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, we tweaked a recipe from faithfullyglutenfree for a healthy & delicious side dish. The rich caramelized natural vinegar flavors enhance chicken, fish or meat, you’ll certainly want a second helping! 6 Servings
- 2 pounds small, red potatoes washed, patted, dry & quartered
- 3 tablespoons Villa Gabriella Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Villa Gabriella Organic Balsamic Vinegar
- 6 gloves of garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- 2 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Sea salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400◦F
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a 12” inch skillet over medium-high heat
- When hot, add potatoes, garlic, shallot, herbs & cook for 5-8 minutes
- Add thyme & nutmeg, mix well & cook until the potatoes are heated through
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to a parchment lined cookie sheet
- Transfer potatoes to the cookie sheet & spread in a single layer
- Bake until potatoes are golden & tender, 20-25 minutes, turning once midway
- Add the vinegar, salt & pepper toss well
- Remove from the oven, toss again
- Serve immediately, enjoy with Villa Graziella artisan crafted Chianti DOCG made with organic grapes.
Tried, Tasted & True!
At Villa Gabriella Organic our team tries & tastes every recipe we feature. While we love to share our family recipes & those of talented home cooks & chefs, sometimes we adapt them so they are even easier to make. As with our products, our goal is for you to have a healthy & delicious experience using Villa Gabriella recipes. So try them out in your kitchen, feel free to tweak them & please tell us what you think. We welcome your comments & feedback!
Grazie da Team VILLA GABRIELLA