Looking for an easy week night side dish? Search no more with balsamic sautéed mushrooms! We tweaked an all recipe version using Villa Gabriella Organic Extra Virgin Olive & 8 Year Aged Balsamic Vinegar di Modena. Sassy & tangy, they can be prepared ahead of time & refrigerated, delicious with grilled turkey burgers or barbequed chicken. Makes 8 Servings.
- 1 lb. white button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 Villa Gabriella Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons Villa Gabriella Organic Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley finely minced
- Sea salt freshly ground pepper to taste
- Wash & dry mushrooms
- Slice in half, set aside
- Heat olive oil in a medium sized frying pan or skillet
- Add garlic & sauté garlic 3 minutes without garlic turning brown
- Add mushrooms cook 3-5 minutes or until mushrooms become tender, water evaporates
- Add vinegar stirring occasionally 2-3 minutes
- Add salt & pepper, stir to coat evenly
- Sprinkle with parsley
- Serve & enjoy with Villa Graziella artisan crafted 2012 Chianti DOCG Riserva wine.
HOW DID THIS RECIPE GO? DID YOU ADD ANOTHER INGREDIENT TO MAKE IT EVEN BETTER? PLEASE SHARE YOUR COMMENTS & FEEDBACK WITH US! WE WANT YOU TO HAVE A HEALTHY & DELCIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH OUR PRODUCTS!
GRAZIE DA TEAM VILLA GABRIELLA